Getum boðið Ifex búnað fyrir hvaða þyrlur sem er.
THE ADVANTAGES AT A GLANCE:
- quick assembly and dismantling (less than 5 minutes)
- immediately after the start ready to fire
- 18-litre water cannons with 60 m reach (optimum at 40 metres)
- can use any liquid extinguishing agent (water, foam additives etc.)
- fast charging process of the firefighting cannon (2 to 3 seconds)
- easy water absorption from the air
IFEX FireCopter skid offers a significant contribution to conventional and practical fire-extinguishing technology. It can be connected to different types of helicopters. With its high speed and independence a FireCopter supply infrastructure is the definitive solution for the initial attack on any industrial or residential fire.
The IFEX-equipped helicopter is capable of carrying a crew of three men in addition to its extinguishing equipment.
The tilt mechanism of the gun is easily operated by the pilot or co-pilot, with the shot being driven directly from the stick. A well-trained pilot will have no trouble placing your photos directly into the fire seat without any water spills. To obtain the special operations requirements the helicopter will be equipped with an additional sighting camera system.
FIREFIGHTING FROM THE AIR
Aboard the IFEX® FireCopter carriage, the IFEX® 18 litre Dual Intruder water cannon is used. With its large shot range and striking force, this high-capacity dual cannon enables immediate containment of the fire. The necessary water supply is carried in two water tanks with additional additive tanks; more than 300 litres allow an effective firefighting operation. The re-filling can be done from the air by snorkel.
A motor-driven air compressor with its own tank supplies the system with enough compressed air for numerous Impulse shots. The entire firefighting carriage can be mounted in a few minutes.
- cylinders of the firefighting cannon: 2 x 18 litres
- water / extinguishing agent, tank capacity: 2 x 155 litres
- empty weight: 350 kg
- length x width x height: 2,960 x 400 x 200 mm
- cylinder and border material: aluminium AL 52
- pressure, in operation: 25 bar
- speed at the mouth: 120 m/sec
- valve opening /closing times: 20 milliseconds
- max. shot length: 60 metre
- width of the beam: 4 to 7 metres
- optimum firefighting distance: 10 to 40 metres
www.IFEX - HSTC Firecopter1